- RSS Channel Showcase 7803593
- RSS Channel Showcase 6521068
- RSS Channel Showcase 1326081
- RSS Channel Showcase 6219122
Articles on this Page
- 10/02/17--11:42: _Re: Latest Version ...
- 10/02/17--11:42: _Re: Unable to place...
- 10/02/17--11:42: _Re: Keyboard shortc...
- 10/02/17--11:43: _Uniformidad en vector
- 10/02/17--11:42: _Re: Workspace settings
- 10/02/17--11:44: _Re: After installin...
- 10/02/17--11:44: _Links to internet w...
- 10/02/17--11:45: _Re: Workspace settings
- 10/02/17--11:46: _Automatically combi...
- 10/02/17--11:47: _Re: Indesign dictio...
- 10/02/17--11:47: _Re: Huge problem wi...
- 10/02/17--11:48: _パスのアウトラインができるときとできな...
- 10/02/17--11:48: _Re: Table of Conten...
- 10/02/17--11:48: _Re: Updating error ...
- 10/02/17--11:49: _Re: Spinning Beach ...
- 10/02/17--11:50: _Re: muse desingn view
- 10/02/17--11:50: _Re: Horizontally St...
- 10/02/17--11:50: _Re: Reader startar ...
- 10/02/17--11:51: _Re: Recent problem ...
- 10/02/17--11:51: _Re: Not displaying ...
- 10/02/17--11:42: Re: Latest Version Of ACR Causing problems with PS CC
- 10/02/17--11:42: Re: Unable to place Photoshop CC 2015 .psd file in Muse CC 2015
- 10/02/17--11:42: Re: Keyboard shortcut for line break in Illustrator CC
- 10/02/17--11:43: Uniformidad en vector
- 10/02/17--11:42: Re: Workspace settings
- 10/02/17--11:44: Links to internet will not Open in Reader DC
- 10/02/17--11:45: Re: Workspace settings
- 10/02/17--11:46: Automatically combine pdfs
- 10/02/17--11:47: Re: Indesign dictionary
- 10/02/17--11:47: Re: Huge problem with greyscale images
- 10/02/17--11:48: パスのアウトラインができるときとできないときがある
- 10/02/17--11:48: Re: Table of Contents update deletes all text
- 10/02/17--11:49: Re: Spinning Beach Ball
- 10/02/17--11:50: Re: muse desingn view
- 10/02/17--11:51: Re: Not displaying hindi fonts,language in design view of muse
Yes you are probably correct
I`ve had no reason to check and disable until these problems started, I could only compare this against ACR 5.5 that does not have this feauture, I would try a few later plug-ins if I could find them.
Not the exact answer to your question, but did you try using the process mentioned in Place a layered PSD file into Adobe Muse | ?
That's right, I get a new paragraph. So how would I get the normal behavior back?
Quiero saber como puedo mantener la uniformidad en una esquina curva en un vector, cuando hago más pequeño el recuadro no mantiene la misma curvatura que la original.
Gracias por las respuetas
You want to copy your InDesign workspaces? Once you confirm, I can give you the paths for Ai and Ps as well.
Opt + Go > Library > Preferences > Adobe InDesign > [version #] > [your language] > Workspaces
I noticed you mentioned virtual memory, is this on a VM machine?
If so, the "size" of the VM ("hard disk"), the number of processors, and the amount of RAM allocated will all play a part.
In reader DC internet links will not open. I have two other computers that the same file will open the links in reader dc. Reader version
Operation system is Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
trust manager is set to allow allow PDF files to access all websites.
enhanced security has been tried both on and off with the url added to the list of trusted sites.
Deleted and reinstalled reader DC
Nothing has made links work.
Links work just fine using reader 11 on the same machine.
You should be able to just copy your preference files for the three programs.
To find the preference files:
With InDesign closed Launch a Finder Window in column view and click on your home folder. With the Option Key pressed choose Library from the Finder Go Menu. Within the Library folder find the folder called Preferences and within it find the "Adobe Illustrator (version number) Settings", "Adobe InDesign", "Adobe Photoshop CC 20XX Paths" and "Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings". On your new Mac you should be able to just put these folders into the same location. One word of warning though if you've upgraded to CC 2017 on your new machine and you were running an older version on the old one then although these will work you might get sluggish performance. In that case you would probably be better off starting over from scratch. If these do work out though I suggest keeping a copy handy for any time that you might need to reset your preferences in the future.
I am new to Acrobat and I am looking for a way to automatically produce a PDF from a folder of PDFs.
I am running a macro in Excel that upon closing the documents, automatically prints the necessary sheets to PDFs, which I have saved in one file. At any given time, this folder of PDFs has the most up to date information. I would like to have a constantly up to date PDF file that combines the current PDFs and updates as the others are updated.
Is there some way to do this? Or something I can run to make this process a little bit faster and less hands on?
Additionally, some of the (Excel) PDFs are out of order. For example, ExcelWorkbook1PDF has one page that needs to go after ExcelWorkbook2PDF, Will I need to go in every time and move this file manually? Or is there a better way to do this? I can probably do it in Excel, but that would not be ideal.
I'm all ears.
Each paragraph style had different language assignments.That'll teach me to ask Adobe forums for help.
Display Perfomance setting has no affect on Color Management. There are a number of settings that do affect the preview of a grayscale. If you are not designing for print, setting the Transparency Blend Space to RGB and turning off Overprint Preview displays the grayscale as sGray ( 2.2 Gamma).
If you are designing for print, setting he Blend Space to CMYK and turning on Overprint Preview displays the grayscale via the document's CMYK profile as it would print on the K plate. Indesign has no grayscale space and ignores embedded gray profiles.
(Illustrator CC 2017 Windows 10)
It’s working! so I’ll treat it with care. Mysterious machines
Sophier47721993 I am very concerned that you are unable to delete the OOBE folder or assign permissions to modify the folder in the current User account. Have you been facing any other file permission related errors on Windows 10?
As a next step you can create new local administrator account. The new account should have the correct rights to successfully implement the steps listed "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. Complete details on how to create a new local administrator account can be found at Adobe troubleshooting: Creating an admin account in Windows Sophier47721993.
Which version of InDesign and OS. Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences?
We need more information on how you are using those fonts in Adobe Muse. Are you following any of the documented procedures? Using typography and fonts in Adobe Muse You will need to provide us with more information on how you are using the fonts and what happens when you use them? Do you see any error messages, or do they just not appear?
Thank you Dave,
Ok so I have successfully lost the file I was working on. Which is ok because I have decided that I do not like the way that turned out. I am starting over now.. with both of these files. I plan to export them in Quicktime and the footage and graphic will range in styles sizes and formats but my endgame is a file that can be uploaded by my client to a Premiere Pro file or IMovie to the beginning of their show; so what rendering format or what settings should I use to get the results that I see when I am viewing it in AE. I want the product to look like what I am view when I'm previewing the production. I am going to redo one of them now it will take a while and i will show you what I come with so you can see what I have done.
As per the description above, you are not able to launch the Reader in your MacBook Air, Is that correct?
Please try to open few PDF files in Reader, go to Window -> Cascade -> Tile and see if that brings up the PDFs.
You may also try the troubleshooting steps from the following links:
Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.
It sounds like the original poster's problem was at the content provider's end, and was ultimately resolved independent of any action at the client.
For the other folks posting here, one of the following might help.
If not, please start a new thread, and include the following basic information, so we can provide you personalized advice:
I am locking this post as this is a duplicate question. Please continue the discussion using this post muse desingn view